[CQ-Contest] Sprint Team wants YOU!! VE6EX***

dlazarr dlazar at telusplanet.net
Thu Sep 11 10:38:23 EDT 2003

   Well:
   I have to say that I was so embarassed/guilty not being on the Sprint and listening to it last weekend that I felt bad/guilty all week about it Tree. I was in the garage listening on my shop radio and worked a few while cleaning up the shop and felt like a lid..
   Sooo, how about me going for a team of somewhere (maybe with VE3EJ? )and I will promise to do an effort from now on and get AB on as it should be. For both fone and cw in the coming events Aurora or not, prop or not.  I WILL BE ON !!!!!
   TRLOG is forever,
   Dan VE6EX..