[CQ-Contest] Re: JARL web page problem (Email Log Format)

Tack Kumagai je1cka at nal.go.jp
Fri Sep 12 16:18:22 EDT 2003

Hi David

In message "[CQ-Contest] JARL web page problem"
    on 03/09/11, "David L. Thompson" <thompson at mindspring.com> writes:
:
: I cannot get to the jarl web page listed in QST Magazine.  I wanted to look
: at the info for the AA contest but I keep getting a 404 error.  If I try
: again I get the normal page not available.  A screen comes up before saying
: I need to download something but I have to have a current earthlink services
: CD to do this.

I do not know what URL was announced on QST but please refer
the following for Elog submission.
http://www.jarl.or.jp/English/4_Library/A-4-3_Contests/elogmakeraa.htm

AADX informations;
http://www.jarl.or.jp/English/4_Library/A-4-3_Contests/

If you have further problem, let me know.
	---------
	Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
	JE1CKA <je1cka at jzap.com>
	* Hey! Do not mixup JIDX and AADX.