[CQ-Contest] KH2D, et al..

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 18 15:48:48 EDT 2003

I don't think we should be getting our multipliers off any sort of
post-contest help page.  We need to copy the correct information during
the contest.  If we find out after the contest that we got K3FT logged
in PA and he was actually in DE, we should not change our logs.  That's
plain cheating.  I am glad to share logs with anybody else and to
fly-speck someone else's log to help them improve their accuracy for
future contests, but only after the log-submission deadline.  I have no
problem with information that would be made available only to the
sponsors/log checkers, but that's what we do with our logfiles now.  If
you mean that people who don't submit logs can submit such information,
I don't have a problem if it goes to the logcheckers only, but I doubt
we can expect such submissions from people who don't submit logs.

73,

John, K4BAI.