[CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???

Dennis Ponsness wb0wao at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:37:28 EDT 2003

Now that LoTW is up and running, I have a question for the "big guns" as
well as the rest of us <grin>...   Will you be uploading your contest logs
to LoTW in addition to the regular contest robot?  Myself, I will be
uploading to LoTW on a regular basis (probably after each 'test).  Also,
will you "big guns" be uploading past logs as well?  Hey, the ARRL set up a
pretty neat system for us to use and it would be a shame not to use it!

73

Dennis - WB0WAO

EN84ij Iosco County, Michigan