[CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Sep 26 22:54:35 EDT 2003

At 09:37 AM 9/26/2003, Dennis Ponsness WB0WAO wrote:

>Now that LoTW is up and running, I have a question for the "big guns" as
>well as the rest of us <grin>...   Will you be uploading your contest logs
>to LoTW in addition to the regular contest robot?  Myself, I will be
>uploading to LoTW on a regular basis (probably after each 'test).  Also,
>will you "big guns" be uploading past logs as well?  Hey, the ARRL set up
>a pretty neat system for us to use and it would be a shame not to use it!

Yes, we are going to upload all the KC1XX contest logs that we can find
.BIN files for.  This includes 1995 to present from Mason, NH as well as
pre-1995 from Tewksbury, MA.  Whatever I can find, I will upload. We don't
need the credits, but other people may want them.  I hope other big guns
will do the same.

We will also continue to send out QSLs via the bureau for all new band/mode
combinations. Not everyone will have the ability to use LoTW.

73 - Jim AD1C