[CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Sep 26 23:40:00 EDT 2003

At 01:37 PM 9/26/03 +0000, Dennis Ponsness wrote:
>Now that LoTW is up and running, I have a question for the "big guns" as
>well as the rest of us <grin>...   Will you be uploading your contest logs
>to LoTW in addition to the regular contest robot?  Myself, I will be
>uploading to LoTW on a regular basis (probably after each 'test).  Also,
>will you "big guns" be uploading past logs as well?  Hey, the ARRL set up
>a pretty neat system for us to use and it would be a shame not to use it!

Not a "big gun" here, but I have already uploaded my entire log -- 77K
QSOs, and plan to do regular uploads every 6 months or so.  The alternative
is to spend hundreds per year on QSLs and bureau postage/fees to avoid the
crushing burden of responding to QSLs one by one.  This is so much better....

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated August 30.
129 stations were added or updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm