[CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Sat Sep 27 10:39:54 EDT 2003

> Now that LoTW is up and running, I have a question for the "big guns" as
> well as the rest of us <grin>...   Will you be uploading your contest logs
> to LoTW in addition to the regular contest robot?  Myself, I will be
> uploading to LoTW on a regular basis (probably after each 'test).  Also,
> will you "big guns" be uploading past logs as well?  Hey, the ARRL set up
> pretty neat system for us to use and it would be a shame not to use it!

I have tried to upload my 40 000 QSO log onto LoTW but abandoned the idea as
soon as I learn they require  my sending them copy of my license by mail
before issuing the authorization. I am prepared to send scanned copy of the
license by email though. Using ancient post office for such a modern idea as
LoTW seems a bit strange.

Igor UA9CDC