[CQ-Contest] ANOTHER SMELLY SUBJECT

K3FT k3ft at starpower.net
Sun Apr 4 10:06:04 EDT 2004

To those who just decide to sit back, not say anything and/or gave up cuz
someone kvetched at them.. just remember this simple statement.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing"

Meaning.. WE (as a collective contesting community who give a damn AND care)
let it grow and become solidified because we do NOTHING, beyond complaining.
OR we give up cuz someone yelled at us or we feel nothing will happen.

Just like the case of a neighborhood where EVERYONE knows there are illegal
things happening but they don't act because 'SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO IT' until
the neighborhood falls apart.

just my 10 cents worth, for whatever value that may have

K3FT

How badly you'll fight for something shows just how much you value it.