[CQ-Contest] ANOTHER SMELLY SUBJECT

K9YO-Cedrick Johnson k9yo at cedrick.net
Sat Apr 3 21:40:34 EST 2004

On a more serious note...

I think that people are a bit more aware of it even TODAY, and the use of
excessive power levels is on the decline.

I like, K3BU, brought it up years ago, when I was a stupid kid (Some would
still argue.....) and got boo-hooed to hell and back. So, I gave up, and
decided I didn't give a damn anymore. I still maintain that stance today.
Whatever you do in your station is fine, to hell with it. If someone points
out the error in your ways, that person will just get bashed by the 'good
ole boy group' that they have surrounding them. I, and I'm sure others don't
have the time to sit around kicking emails back and forth.

All I can say is, eventually you will slip up. And, someone will be there to
see it. Truth will come to light. Look at Boesky in the 80's. Enron in 2002.
Martha today. Even the seeminly greatest will make ONE mistake, and it could
be over.

How lucky are you feeling that today won't be the day you slip up?

-yo

Cedrick W. Johnson
http://tradeweb.cedrick.net

Hubris Kills