[CQ-Contest] Free to good home. Or bad one - I don't care.

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 12:59:28 EDT 2004

Greetings -

    I'm cleaning out the garage and about to throw away a bunch of "classic"
ham magazines. I thought I'd offer them to someone before they hit the
recycling. The first bunch is many issues of the NCJ dating back to 1980 when they
were being done by typewriter and the hard work of the totally volunteer editor.

    The second bunch is my collection of the infamous Radiosporting magazine.
I think it's just about a complete collection.

    I'll even pay the postage!

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH