[CQ-Contest] Contest Score Repository

Anthony Brooks wm3t at router.wm3t.com
Mon Apr 5 22:10:59 EDT 2004

The care and feeding of the database would be based upon what the station enters.  If I could find a way to include the 3830 score submissions it would be really nice.  I guess that would be a point of work if it comes online.  My thoughts are the information in the database would be entered automagically from a form, with little or no intervention from a human.  The more automation I could create, the easier it would be to maintain.

My thinking was to create a place where trending would be easier for any station that has entered data into the database.  Personally, I would like to have a place I could look and get information and notes from past NAQP's or PA QSO Parties.  I would enter the data after the contest so I could go back at a later date and view the information to develop strategies for the upcoming contest.

Thank you for your 2 cents,

Anthony, WM3T