[CQ-Contest] Changes to contest category,

K3FT k3ft at starpower.net
Tue Apr 6 20:15:12 EDT 2004

So, let me see if I understand you correctly.

As long as the stationhas a signal that is spectrally pure, does not have
objectional technical characteristics and is otherwise "OK" then its no big
deal that they break the rules of their Country and/or the rules of the
Contest.

OK. Got it!

Amazing!

Based on what I'm seeing here publicly posted by some coupled with the
private EMAIL responses I've gotten from non-USA stations, to the same
question perhaps we oughta just eliminate any mention of power restrictions
for anyone outside hte US of A?

Of course,the DOWNSIDE is we'd have to add a category to the contest
listings under

Non-USA,

Category - "PU" (Power, Unlimited)

Well, the category DOES seem to fit, I see!

:-)

K3FT