[CQ-Contest] Analysis on ASSISTED advantage vs UNASSISTED

W5PR W5PR at swbell.net
Wed Apr 7 08:03:01 EDT 2004

I can't imagine that assisted in WPX would do anything but reduce your
score.  You should be running stations so fast that the diversion would cost
you time.  The real strategy (even in a single band entry) is to maximize
QSO points by working other continents, not working more pfx's.

JMHO

Chuck W5PR