[CQ-Contest] Analysis on ASSISTED advantage vs UNASSISTED

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at mail.ee
Wed Apr 7 16:11:56 EDT 2004

It might seem to you so but actually the rate is slow in WPX, rarely over
110-120 per hour. That allows you to use 2nd radio very efficiently almost
not losing anything on the 1st radio.

I estimate that I probably lost about 5-10 QSOs on the 1st radio for working
those 470 QSOs on second radio in WPX.

73
tonno
es5tv