[CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party 2004

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 8 11:29:33 EDT 2004

Hello all:

Even as our hearts are heavy due to the untimely loss of SECC founder,
W4AN, we are planning to carry on with the annual Georgia QSO Party
after Bill's memorial service on Saturday.  Rules may be found at:
http://gqp.contesting.com/Rules.htm.  We are expecting many mobiles and
rovers and hope to have activity from nearly all of Georgia's 159
counties.  Many certificates and plaques are available to be won,
including for stations operating QRP.

To copy from K4OJ, only 51 hours until the start of GQP 2004.

73 Bill.  RIP.

John, K4BAI.
Operator with W4AN at K6T (WRTC 96) and OJ3D (WRTC 2002) and in many
contests as W4AN, KM9P, K4AAA, WW4T, W8JI, N4RJ.