[CQ-Contest] SO3R

James P. Cassidy 107770.3462 at compuserve.com
Thu Apr 8 23:03:48 EDT 2004

A few years ago at W7RM we had a set up that allowed for 2 radios on one
band.  we could only listen at the same time the run station was listening
but there was a footswitch that would swap the mult radio to the amp and
antenna.  Coordinating with the run op, the mult op could work the mult
between the run QSOs.  The same thing could be done by a single op but in
this case we used two.

Years ago at at the W7RM Bluff QTH I have heard stories of 2 stations on
the same band at the same time with almost no interference due to one
antenna being down a cliff with enough physical seperation that boht could
operate independently.

73 Jim KI7Y