[CQ-Contest] SO3R? try S06R!!!

K3FT k3ft at starpower.net
Fri Apr 9 19:34:59 EDT 2004

Not to bust anyone's bubble.. but when I operated as a commercial Marine CW
operator at a Maryland Coast station WMH, I stood sole man watches.

It was normal to have to monitor multiple radios on multiple bands
simultaneously AND while working a ship with traffic to also have to keep an
ear on the remaining receivers in case anyone called while I was working
traffic.  They had 500 kHz, 6/8/12/16/22 MHz. running at the same time.

So I did SO6R!  <big grin!>

(and we won't count having the listenfor the telephones, telex, and TWX)

Those were the REALLY fun days. I miss them!

73
K3FT