[CQ-Contest] SO3R? try S06R!!!

K3FT k3ft at starpower.net
Sat Apr 10 15:27:11 EDT 2004

Our receivers at WMH were set to scan across a band of freuqencies - sorta
like doing 24 hours/7 days a week S&P, HI!

The only time they stopped scanning is when the operator chose to manually
stop the scanning and work a station. Meanwhile the REST of 'em kept on
scanning!  S&P while working ships.. NO wonder I like contesting!

73
K3FT