[CQ-Contest] cq-m

US5MTJ cqcontest at yandex.ru
Mon Apr 19 01:17:54 EDT 2004

Hello All.

This year CQ-Mir will be held as well as was planned earlier.
Namely, the beginning: on May, 08, 2004 at 12:00 UTC
            end: on May, 09, 2004 at 12:00 UTC

Rules same as well as the last years. However,pay ATTENTION, this year
it is possible to make QSO with the same operator both CW and SSB.

Reports, it is desirable in format Cabrillo, it is necessary to send cqm at hamsk.ru.

Paper reports:
"CQ-M" Contest Committee, FRS TOMSK, P.O.Box 2232, ТOMSK, 634055, Russia.

A deadline on July, 01.

DRK> I got the link to the rules in Russian and yours are definitely out of
DRK> date as the contest runs from 12z-12z now.  See
DRK> http://www.qrz.ru/contest/detail/126 .   Unfortunately the translator
DRK> doesn't seem to be able to display them.

73, de  US5MTJ