[CQ-Contest] cq-m

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Mon Apr 19 08:33:05 EDT 2004

I thank all of you who have tried to help, but so far I don't have
enough information.
First, the official link seems to be:
http://www.qrz.ru/contest/detail/126 which is of course in Russian.  I'm
sorry, but I don't read Russian.

The translation button to English on that page doesn't work for me.  It
gives me a 404 'not found' page.

Translating it through www.systransoft.com gives me more information,
but it does not make sense in some important areas as it of course does
not understand radio contest terms.

I am planning on hosting a multi-op here if possible so we need lots of
the specifics about the 10 minute rule, working mult exceptions, who
counts for points, is changing mode like a band change for the 10 minute
rule or not, the countries list, do mults count per band or per
band/mode, can serial numbers be by band/mode or do they have to be just
one set of numbers... too many things to try to dig out of a bad machine
translation.

Note: from the thread on xml for logs... all these questions would be
answered if contest rules were supplied in xml along with the log
template, there would be no question and no translation problem.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net

Russia.