[CQ-Contest] HISTORY

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Wed Apr 21 08:54:03 EDT 2004

Great idea John!  There are a lot of great stories out there that should be
captured while they still live in someone's head.

The site eham.com has a section called Friends Remembered. While this may
not perfectly match what you had in mind, it was designed to let people
enter memories and comments about their SK friends.  See it at
http://www.eham.net/friends/

Perhaps something similar could be created on contesting.com that wasn't so
focused on Silent Keys, but would allow us to capture our favorite stories
about people in the contesting world.

Randy, K5ZD