[CQ-Contest] Welcome to The European Contest

Marc Domen, ON7SS Marc.Domen at skynet.be
Wed Apr 21 09:07:41 EDT 2004

Hi all,

This "Welcome to the European Union Contest" is due on may 1.

The contestprogramm is now ready and we hope all bugs have been removed.

You can download the programm from

http://www.uba.be/soft/winoncontest/WTEU.zip

This programm does perhaps not supports all the features you are used to in
your normal contestprogramm, but you can import an ADIF file.
So you can use any contestprogramm that supports ADIF you like if you can
use following options.

Choose a contest with QSO numbers and DXCC or Prefix multipliers and where
you can work and log all modes (CW, SSB and Digital).
Export then your contestlog to ADIF and import it in the WTEU
Contestprogramm.
You can then do a recalculate and your score is ready.

If you cannot use the programm for wathever reason, just send us and ADIF,
Cabrillo or just plain ASCI file and we will do the calculation for you.

Please include Callsign, category,  name and address in your mail and/or
summary sheet.

Send your log to weu.contest at uba.be

You can have a look at the rules at
http://test.uba.be/hf_contests/rules_en.html