[CQ-Contest] Re: [TowerTalk] Short Dipole for 40M

Grillo's ah3c at frii.com
Wed Apr 21 22:39:29 EDT 2004

Hi Richard -

Irony is that I am a construction engineer for Anheuser-Busch and our priorities are safety and quality.  We recently went 5 million man-hours at our Ft. Collins site without a lost time accident.

I wish I had my antenna up (July for sure).  We could chat for a while....

Wasn't it in that very '59 novice roundup that you eeked me out and then did it again is SS another year....leading up to the "tooo bad, pete" scenario.  It's sad when we come to realize that we have become a part of that convenient loss of memory generation!  Hi to Dennis also.  I'm sure we will be able to catch up on the air waves again.  Maybe another horse race in 2004 SS?  What would be a suitable OT prize?  We ought to make a list of contenders.

Didn't someone on the reflector start putting together a set of rules for OT competitions?  We don't need any new contests, just add the OT category.  We might even entice Neiger to join in the fray....

73,
Pete
OJ