[CQ-Contest] MidAtlantic QSO Party reminder 8-9 May 04

Charles discreetly_confidential at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 07:31:50 EDT 2004

Just a reminder.

MidAtlantic QSO Party (MAQP), 8-9 May 04.

Details,
Full rules,
Party info,
list of Counties that will be activated,
Awards, etc.

Available on website.

http://www.qsl.net/maqso/

Should be a fun event. Low key, low stress, lots
of chances to increase Counties worked totals,
WAS totals, and if you live in the MAQP area, be
a 'rare' multiplier for folks.

If you plan on participating, send me an EMAIL
and let me know your plans. We'll add you to the
'COUNTY ACTIVATION' list. It's already quite
full!

73
Chuck K3FT
Chairman, 2004 MAQP