[CQ-Contest] Awsome message?

Nzharps at aol.com Nzharps at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 09:18:45 EDT 2004

I know that K0DQ is an awesome contester, but haven't figured out the
relevance of his message to this reflector.

This should have been posted to Bush-Cheney '04 or released to Fox News for
publication. I'll go elsewhere for my geopolitical observation and commentary.

Ron, K8NZ

In a message dated 4/27/04 5:05:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,