[CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 23, Issue 86

K3BU at aol.com K3BU at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 12:43:26 EST 2004

>>Please don't dismiss an endeavor because it's "just a hobby".  Many of
us take our hobby more seriously than our work.  To each his own.
--
Bill W6WRT<<

Tell me about it! I quit IBM to make mo'mony, so I can get badder QTH and
station.
Didn't think it would take 17 years and I would get older, more pains and
slower. Made it all the way to LP and single vertical in the water :-)
But things are looking better, I have a sKerry PLAN :-)

73  Yuri, K3BU.us