[CQ-Contest] QST Contest Line Scores

WB5KHC - ARCI Contest Mgr wb5khc at 2hams.net
Fri Dec 3 03:25:09 EST 2004

I personally would prefer to see the scores published on the web where it
can be seen by all, not just the members of ARRL. Where it can be saved as a
file on my computer, if desired AND where it doesn’t take up 6 pages or more
in QST and that at 6-9 point typeface.

It can be published on the web in a READABLE type size, with color and can
be saved, sorted and printed if so desired. Webpage updates can be done
immediately whereas magazine articles have 2-5 month lead times.

It is just once read material in a paper magazine that gets discarded a few
months down the road. Articles explaining contesting, strategy and why it
might appeal to a newcomer would be more welcome, IMHO.

Adios from Texas!

Tom J Owens, WB5KHC
QRP ARCI Contest Manager
http://2hams.net
wb5khc at 2hams.net or contest at qrparci.org
CW ONLY operator for 31 years, same callsign!

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that understand binary
and those that don't.

If is isn't CW; it's CB.