[CQ-Contest] Signing /QRP

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Tue Dec 7 19:30:59 EST 2004

Roy, WA4DOU wrote:

===
Folks,
   As a longtime member of QRP ARCI, the oldest and
largest QRP organization, I'll be happy to contact various
members/officers about the subject of /qrp and why its
gumming up the works in the contest world. I believe it
will likely stimulate written comment in articles in the club
journal and other club journals to discourage the practice.
I'll try and send copies to other qrp clubs.
===

Tnx, Roy...that's great.  I sincerely think *everyone* will benefit in the
long run...both QRPers & Non-QRPers.

73...

Rick, K6VVA