[CQ-Contest] Detroyed equipment in France

PM zepm at bluewin.ch
Tue Dec 7 17:26:59 EST 2004

I fully agree with Patrick F6IRF, my friend and my United Nations
colleague !!...

This kind of subject DO NOT have any interest on a list contest
reflector!  I thought that the ham radio hobby was made to bring
closer the human beings, and, eventually, to make a better world,
beyond nationalities, but when I read this kind of message or
answer, I really question myself!!?

Please focus on ham radio topics and throw away your stupids
narrow minded tabloids newspapers or articles!!  Please
concentrate on contest... and training, and good luck everybody
... in the next "contest" !!

Shalom Riki,

PM

HB9DTM/F6FNL/9U6PM/OM9ANL  Genève JN36BF
ID avec Skype : feuneuleu
REF 29731
http://f8kcf.org