[CQ-Contest] Awesome Morse Trainer

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Dec 9 02:14:22 EST 2004

I think I used an English idiom that may be prone to unfortunate
misinterpretation by those on this reflector for whom English is not their
first language.  In this context "some programmer" is short for some [kind
of terrific] programmer."  I am tremendously impressed with Alex's whole
set of amateur radio programs.  Alex knows this but others may not.

73, Pete N4ZR