[CQ-Contest] VE3NA Morse Trainer Pgm Query - Audio Stutters

n6ki at juno.com n6ki at juno.com
Fri Dec 10 21:42:23 EST 2004

Can anyone tell me why when I load VE3NA Morse Trainor program
both ver 1.3 and 1.4 on 2 different machines running WIN98
( Pentium I and II ) the audio breaks up ( stutters) when I
start program _ I have all boxes UNCHECKED  ( QSB, QRN etc )

I have turned off all other programs running in background on both
machines - to no avail ( including Norton and Firewall pgms )

73, Dennis N6KI