[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10m prediction

Doug Smith W9WI w9wi at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 13 09:04:56 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 07:55, asciibaron at comcast.net wrote:
> because so many stations do not verify the call or exchange info before moving to the next station in an effort to keep their rates high.  what the heck is the point of exchanging info if you are not taking care to copy the exchange or callsign correctly.  several of these are the only qso i had with that mult and i am certain that my qso will not count and now my score will suffer.

Unfortunately true.  Based on the list of spots of W9WI found on DX
Summit after the contest, at least one spotter made a rash assumption
about my QTH.  He'll lose the QSO, and so will anyone else who followed
that spot & didn't bother to listen to the exchange...
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66