[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10m prediction

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Mon Dec 13 11:34:48 EST 2004

> Based on the list of spots of W9WI found on DX
> Summit after the contest, at least one spotter made a rash
>assumption
> about my QTH.  He'll lose the QSO, and so will anyone else who
>followed
> that spot & didn't bother to listen to the exchange...

LOL.

When I ran across you (or you across me) my first thought was "yet
another WI"...instead it was "yet another TN"

Both were outnumbered, though, by the number of MN's that were
apparently snowbound in their homes with nothing else to do but do 10
meters.  I haven't yet counted, but I'll bet there's 30 of 'em in my
log.

73,
dale, kg5u