[CQ-Contest] K3EST

Alberto Annesi a.annesi at libero.it
Thu Dec 16 12:23:22 EST 2004

Hi Mike!

We NEVER contacted Bob K3EST to ask something OUTSIDE of the rules!

I really didn't know that it's possible to have some PERSONAL RULES.

Right now in Cape Verde there are the same conditions that in A61.

You don't have any possibility to obtain the D4 callsign and also you can't
operate with the D44/own callsign.

All operations a few months ago by some europeans stations that used the
D44/own callsign were illegal (pirate operations). In D4 doesn't exsist any
reciprocity with any country around the world and also the D4 ministery
doesn't recognize the CEPT license.

For sure in the next contest i really hope to have OUR PERSONAL RULES!

73
IV3TAN
Alberto