[CQ-Contest] K3EST

Alexander Teimurazov at at at-communication.com
Fri Dec 17 03:15:57 EST 2004

         Dear Mike,
 I think there is nothing wrong with A61AJ team
 Problem is we dont know position of the committee
 Today whenever position of the CQWWCC is known I think everyone can do the
same things like A61AJ and its not make difference that will be D4,A9 or OH
 For sure I dont see its nesessary to send any request to the CQWWCC because
position is announced allready
                   73                  Al 4L5A/D4B