[CQ-Contest] Airport security and ham gear - yesterday

SP5UAF tomek at sp5zcc.waw.pl
Mon Feb 2 21:22:17 EST 2004

Hello,

Last year we were flying to the Isle of Guernsey. Warsaw - London
Heathrow and then London Stansted - Guernsey. We had two transceivers,
some wires, switches, antenna tuners etc.
They were checking our lagguage very carefully every time on the way
to and from Guernsey. But after some explanations and mysterious tests
(they were rubbing our equipment with a kind of tampon and then
checking this tampon in a computer analyser) we had no any problems.

73
Tom
SP5UAF