[CQ-Contest] Airport security and ham gear - yesterday

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Mon Feb 2 13:28:34 EST 2004

That's appalling, Scott. Did it say on the TSA card - "we are
stupid flunkies, but because we are government employees
working under the banner of homeland security, we can F$%
up your stuff with impunity - ha ha ha!!". Seems like that's
the implicit message.

The travel guy on the local talk radio station here in LA is
a big proponent of UPSing his luggage to his intended
destination. After hearing your story, Scott, I can see why
this might be a good idea.

73 de Mike, W4EF.....................