[CQ-Contest] RE: wpx 2004

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Mon Feb 9 18:09:05 EST 2004

I have a boy scout group coming for wpx ssb this year.  They are getting
all the operators so I don't know how many they have already.  You can
ask kx1x (kx1x at arrl.net) if they need more help.

Some other stations in the north east that may need operators are k0tv,
kc1xx, n1rr, and k1ki.  You might also want to send a message to the
cq-contest mail list from www.contesting.com
<http://www.contesting.com/>  and tell them where you are going to be to
see if there are other stations in that area who need operators.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net