[CQ-Contest] More sprints

Tom Horton k5iid at ntelos.net
Tue Feb 10 01:46:22 EST 2004

Kelly is absolutely right!
  After the PA QSO party, someone suggested
that there should be a contest for the Mid-Atlantic states.
  This past month the rules for the Mid-Atlantic QSO Party were
released. New contest from the floor up in just a little over 3 months from
start to finish...ALL DONE BY E-MAIL!
  There are around 10 -12 plaques to be given away, and they are all already
sponsored and people are clamoring for to sponsor...well, maybe not clamoring,
but there are people waiting in the wings if more do come up.
  It can be done and it really isn't very difficult if the folks are
willing to do the work,make suggestions, and take criticism as well.
  I am only sorry that I will be living out of the Mid-Atlantic states when
the inaugural
event kicks off in May.
73, Tom K5IID