[CQ-Contest] More NCJ Sprints ???

Torsten Clay tclay at netdoor.com
Tue Feb 10 08:29:19 EST 2004

> For those who never did one, the INTERNET Sprints were
> organized on a short term basis, announced via the internet
> (NO, you didn't work via the internet), and all logs
> were submitted via the internet. They followed the basic
> format of the Sprints but there were some differences, the most

The Int Sprints were also only 2 hours long and power was limited to 100W.
If I remember correctly, they were two-band affairs (20/40 or 40/80).
There was also a rule that you could work someone again after 3 qso's with
other stations- that kept the rate up even with limited participation.

Tor
N4OGW