[CQ-Contest] Bad Sprint Ideas

Jeff Stai WK6I wk6i at twistedoak.com
Wed Feb 11 16:57:09 EST 2004

wow - now I understand why some other folks I know have left this reflector.

I'm pretty sure a few of the CW guys will get something going in spite of
you, and I'll happily go talk to the RTTY folks about another sprint - they
have a wonderfully positive attitude.

There are a bunch of really obvious arguments to make on each of your
points, but they've been argued ad nauseam already.

cheers & 73 - jeff wk6i