[CQ-Contest] Re: Contest IMing

w9sz at prairienet.org w9sz at prairienet.org
Thu Feb 19 11:13:10 EST 2004

Interestingly enough, on another reflector Ev W2EV has proposed a
classification system for VHF contest entries based on ERP from the
antenna rather than actual power to the antenna.  A 19-element yagi on UHF
definitely beats a horizontal loop!

I won't be available through IM when I'm running battery power on a
hilltop, however.  :-)

Zack W9SZ