[CQ-Contest] ARRL CW DX, J6DX Pwr??

Alan C. Zack k7acz at cox.net
Sun Feb 22 19:05:22 EST 2004

I wonder if someone who correctly copied J6DX's power could pass it on
to me.  What I heard was 5NNCC but don't know what the CC means.  Not
just my ears, another op in CA told me via email that's what he was
hearing also.  Don't know if their keyer was chopping up something or
if it's a new (to me) code.
I didn't make enough Q's or points to think about an award, I just
want to be sure they don't get a busted contact on my account if I
don't log the correct power.
TIA & 73
                                     Alan Zack
                     Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
                         Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
          Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
                               SEMPER PARATUS