[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW writeup

Scott R. w4pa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 17:51:26 EST 2004

It's way early for this, of course, but while it's fresh in your mind
I'm gathering soapbox/anecdotal information for the QST article for
2004 ARRL DX CW.  Anything you want me to know - you think you set a
call area record for your category...you walked two hours through a
Prince Edward Island snowstorm to get to the operating QTH...that
killer 160 meter shunt fed tower that was tuned on Friday before the
contest...I'm all ears.  I won't be writing the article until June, but
having the info stored now would be a good head start.

Pictures are fine, too - BUT - send me an email to w4pa at yahoo.com
first telling me you want to send a picture.  I will respond with an
alternate email address to use as my little 4 MB Yahoo box gets
overwhelmed.  If you already sent me a pic to w4pa at yahoo.com in the
last couple of days, no need to repeat - I have them stored already.

73 and GL to all on SSB.

Scott W4PA

=====
Visit the Tennessee Contest Group - www.k4ro.net/tcg.html