[CQ-Contest] Contest Cheating

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 13:58:32 EST 2004

Hi Chuck and everyone else:

I agree with just about everything except the conclusion.  Let's
keep unassisted for those of us that enjoy finding our own
mults in some contests.  The cheating problems seem no worse, and
no less enforceable, than the cheating on power levels.  Or,
should we just eliminate QRP and LOW power categories?  :-)

How about that pesky rule about following the rules of the
licensing authority and 1500 watts?  Much of this is still based
on the honor system.

73,

Mark, KD4D