[CQ-Contest] where are they today?

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 26 18:26:06 EST 2004

"Hanlon, Steve" wrote:
> there is no Administrative information in the FCC database and the only other recent enforcement notice regarding a Technician class operator in Brooklyn was that of an unsigned letter to the Commission.  the database lists the callsign as active.
---------
Actually there is. If you download the file L-AMAT.zip, unzip it, you
will find a file called SF.dat which lists administrative actions
taken. Mostly error corrections, but also current file has a 1X2 from
3 land under license suspension.

As for Qs made with that tech, I can't imagine loosing any sleep over
it.

73
Ed