[CQ-Contest] Big competition this weekend

Tree tree at kkn.net
Mon Jan 26 21:53:25 EST 2004

This Sunday (UTC), one of the most intense competitions of the year
will take place.  Competitors have been working out, getting all of
their equipment prepared.  The teams are almost ready and the judges
are ready to make quick decisions to assure the final result is clear.

The CW Sprint will be held at 00Z on Sunday (Saturday evening local
time).  Remember the seven day log submission deadline, and we once
again will publish the results quicker than they do in Florida.

As you might remember, we moved the contest up two weeks to avoid
the conflict with Valentine's Day.

Rules and previous results can be found at the NCJ web page at
http://www.ncjweb.com.  You can also find helpful hints on my sprint
web page at http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/sprint.html.

Hope you can join the fun - and then sit back and enjoy that other
competitive event on Sunday.

73 Tree N6TR
tree at kkn.net