[CQ-Contest] Call for More NAQP RTTY Team Players

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Wed Jul 14 20:20:41 EDT 2004

So far those who have signed on to play with TCG on NAQP RTTY Teams
include:

KA5DON/3  FT
KE40A4 FT
WO4O  FT
AB8NI FT
KS0M PT
KOIDT FT
VA7SW FT
W0BR/1 FT
ADOK FT
W0ETC-Depends on health.
KS0M- PT
VE9DX-PT
NY4N-FT
VA7ST-FT
W4GKM FT
AD4EB-FT
W4LC-FT
W4BCG-FT
VE3GSI-FT
NN5A-FT
KM4H-PT

NOTE, if I have your status wrong, added a call that should not be
listed, or missed someone please let me know.

WOW 21 or 4 full teams plus one.  That of course means we are looking for
4 more players to make 5 full teams of 5 each.  The next 4 people that
respond are guarantee a team slot and will have a bunch of fun in one of
the fines contest ever.  You only need operate 10 of the 12 hours to be a
full time player, which gives you time for a break with your kids or
whoever. If you only want to play for a few hours, great join us and get
in on the action. Please join us in the fun of NAQP RTTY. .As always, the
more players the more fun for all so get on for NAQP RTTY and join in the
excitement of ring on a team!

Al always no matter what you intentions for the contest, your station, or
where you live.  No mater what, if you'd like  to play on a team you are
welcome to play with TCG.

Just email me to play on a TCG team.

73 Larry

W0ETC in IA.