[CQ-Contest] Interesting new rule in EUHFC 2004

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Sun Jun 6 23:08:55 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "CT1BOH - José Carlos Cardoso Nunes"

> Why do you think this happens?
> If you think, you will quickly realize a good way to catch cheating is to
> look at the QSO's frequencies.

I am now waiting for a tip or two from my old friend José how to do it,
because I have finished #3 (in 2003) and #2 (in 2002) in the last two
EUHFCs. Or maybe with this new rule my rivals just vanish from the
scoreboard (in the case that myself I am able to enter exact QRGs to my
log)? :)

> I wish this would be a standard obligation for log submission for all the
> contests, for top logs.

It would have been then very hard to quit last CQWWCW at CT8T just an hour
before start as we didn't get CAT working (well, we didn't get Alpha 87A
working either but this is another story).

73, Timo OH1NOA