[CQ-Contest] saving us from ourselves

Alan C. Zack k7acz at cox.net
Mon Mar 8 17:46:07 EST 2004

On most rigs doesn't the freq readout flip from the RX freq to the TX
freq when you key the transmitter?  (mine does).  You just need to
watch the freq readout to be sure you are transmitting on the right
freq when you key.  Reasons why you may not be is you have your VFO's
reversed or you forgot to hit the SPLIT button.
73